Books You Should Read

  • The Information - James Gleick
  • ReamDe - Neal Stephenson
  • A Place of My Own - Michael Pollan
  • The Structure of Scientific Revolutions - Thomas Kuhn

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Time to Get Busy

It's obviously been awhile since I've used this vehicle, but for some unknown reason, it seems like it is time again. Not exactly sure what subjects to explore, but at work I'm currently focusing on the concept of Agreement Management, and the more I speak with my colleagues in UHG ESP, the more jazzed I get about it.  If you're interested in the subject, and have any materials about it that you'd like to share, I'd love to discuss them  with you.  A question (or two) - If you manage agreements in your current job, have you seen changes in how your company views them, and do you think your company has a strategy around how it uses them?
Obscure?  Probably.
More soon.

Tom

No comments: